Thank you for expressing interest in becoming a member of The Woman's Club of Morristown.
We are a part of the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs -NJSFWC and the General Federation of Woman's Clubs – GFWC, the oldest and largest volunteer service organization of women in the world.
We volunteer and support many different projects and charities. Social activities are also available to members.
• Arts in the Community
• Conservation Projects
• International Affairs Projects
• Operation Holiday
• Project Gratitude
• Baby Layettes
• Special State Project: Prevent Child Abuse NJ
• Participate in walks
• Preserve the Dr. Lewis Condict House
• Home Life projects
• Book Club
• Educational Programs
• Crafty Hands-learn how to knit or crochet
Member Benefits: Being part of our Club, you will have the opportunity to:
• Contribute to our community
• Work a variety of volunteer service opportunities
• Gain a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction in doing good
• Be able to develop your leadership and professional skills
• Participate in interesting, informative and inspiring programs
• Network with women that have similar concerns and interests
• Build lifelong friendships
How to join:
We encourage new membership. Anyone who is interested in membership is invited to visit the club or call Anne Moores at 973-539-0467.